Contenido más reciente ...

9 de agosto de 2010

My-Plant.org: Phylogenetically Based Social Network for the Plant Sciences


My-Plant.org Launched!

The My-Plant.org Team is happy to announce that we are officially launched! My-Plant is more than just another social networking site, it provides users with a unique mechanism for finding and associating with others who share common interests in specific plant clades.

My-Plant.org is not meant to supplant other networking, web or data sites. Rather, My-Plant.org is designed to bring together the people, tools and repositories of information from across the plant science community as a whole. My-Plant.org is an evolving community and we welcome feedback from the community.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo del Blog

Notificación de contenido nuevo

Ingrese su correo electrónico:

Reciba las noticias en su correo electrónico mediante FeedBurner

Reciba las noticias de Filogenetica.org en:

Follow Filogeneticaorg on Twitter
Siguenos en Facebook

-


Seguidores

Comenta en Facebook

Lo más reciente en el blog de Morfometría Geométrica